The electric submersible pump is constructed of stainless steel and Teflon® and operates with positive displacement.
Two Teflon® gears sit in a stainless steel cavity and move water through the hose in a constant flow. Teflon is used for rotors and is the only component of the pump that requires routine maintenance. Teflon rotors are field replaceable (operator only needs a pair of needle nose pliers and screwdriver). The lifespan of these rotors is 100 hours in clean water. Fewer hours depending on turbidity.
- The pump’s low-rev electric motor will not disturb the sample. The motor runs on 36VDC.
- A cool down period is not necessary as long as the pump is submerged in water. The engine generates little heat and no cooling shroud is required.
- A removable check valve is also offered (optional). This connection coupling
- Quick stainless steel and Teflon can be easily installed or removed according to sampling requirements.
- Groundwater monitoring and remediation projects.
- Monitoring and closure of landfills.
- Phase I and II Site evaluations.
- Evaluation and remediation of military sites.
- Monitoring of regulatory compliance.
- Hydrogeological investigations.
- Monitoring of industrial site.