Over the years, the AutoPump AP2 has proven its durability in thousands of sites around the world, and it is for this reason that it is the # 1 choice for environmental professionals thanks to its reliability, performance range and technical support.
In addition to this, the key features include:
- The AP2 is a leader in durability, flow rate and depth capacity in an automatic pump for 2-inch diameter wells.
- It is designed for applications that require high input, such as pumping total fluids from wells contaminated with LNAPL.
- AP2s are ATEX certified for Zone 0.
- The pump provides positive air displacement with top and bottom fill design.
- The AP2 has short and long lengths to match the water columns and meet different extraction requirements.
- The pump can be used from approximately 90 meters.
Tailored advisory service according to the type of pollutant, type of project and characteristics of the installation. We offer the complete installation and commissioning service of a complete ATEX system and data management system.
Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +34 872 080 542.
The fluid penetrates by gravity into the pump body pushing the suction valve (1). The valve exhaust air (2) is open to allow evacuation of the same as the pump is filling. In maximum position, the float drives a mechanism that riggers simultaneously closing the exhaust valve and opening the compressed air valve (3).
Increased pressure in the body of the pump causes the closing of the suction valve (1) and expulsión from the liquid to the network via the valve retention (4). Return of the float to the position low triggers, unlike above, closing the valve compressed air (3) and opening the air release valve (2). From then on a new cycle. This mechanical operation does not consume air compressed in the absence of fluid to pump.
Limits of application
- Maximum Temperature: 65 ° C (150 ° F)
- PH range: 4-9
- Solvents and Hydrocarbons: Gasoline, diesel, JP1-JP6, BTEX, MTBE, Leachates.
Optional (depending on connection):
- Quick connector kits in brass or stainless steel
- Hose and pipe connection kits.
- We have the necessary pipes and connections.
- We have pumps for rent.
- QED AutoPumps are specifically designed to work reliably and safely in difficult conditions, beyond the limits of electric pumps.
- The AP2 pump features competitive flow rates and high pumping capacity.
- Patented and tested designs for superior reliability and durability.
- Small and lightweight, and can be easily moved from site, allowing for quick response to changing conditions.
Depending on the model, the pumps are designed for great pumping challenges such as:
- Remediation of hydrocarbons (LNAPL and dissolved phase),
- Pumping of landfill leachate and methane condensate,
- Solvent cleaning (dissolved phase and DNAPL),
- Suspended solids, silts, corrosives and high viscosities.
- High temperatures and frequent start and stop cycles.