Air-powered AutoPumps are proven worldwide at thousands of remediation sites and landfills, making them the number 1 choice of environmental professionals for their reliability, durability, performance range, and technical support.
All AutoPumps are ATEX certified for Zone 0.
- Positive air displacement.
- Top and bottom fill design.
- Short and long bodies.
- Pump from approx.
- Available accessories.
Tailored advisory service according to the type of pollutant, type of project and characteristics of the installation. We offer the complete installation and commissioning service of a complete ATEX system and data management system.
Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +34 872 080 542.
The fluid enters the pump body by gravity, pushing the suction valve (1). The air release valve (2) is open to allow air to evacuate while the pump is filling.
In maximum position, the float drives a mechanism that simultaneously triggers the closing of the exhaust valve and the opening of the compressed air valve (3).
The increase in pressure in the body of the pump causes the closing of the suction valve (1) and the expulsion from the liquid to the network via the valve retention (4).
The return of the float to the low position triggers, unlike before, the closing of the compressed air valve (3) and the opening of the air release valve (2).
From then on, a new cycle would begin.
This mechanical operation does not consume compressed air in the absence of fluid to pump.
Limits of application
- Maximum Temperature: 49 ° C (120 ° F)
- PH range: 4-9
- Solvents and Hydrocarbons: Gasoline, diesel, BTEX, MTBE
Optional (depending on connection and availability):
- Quick connector kits in brass or stainless steel
- Hose and pipe connection kits.
- Conversion kits top loading to bottom and vice versa
- We have the necessary pipes and connections.
- We have AP3 pumps for rent (depending on availability).
- Based on the original world proven automatic air well pump.
- Competitive flow rates and pumping capacities.
- Proven and patented design for superior reliability and durability.
- Handles solids, some solvents, hydrocarbons, and corrosive conditions beyond the limits of electric pumps.
Depending on the model, the pumpers are designed for great pumping challenges with:
- Suspended solids
- Viscous liquids
The control mechanism of the compressed air valves has been continuously improved to withstand the most severe pumping conditions.