Levelogger 5 App Interface is a simple, portable device that connects to the top of your Levelogger’s Direct Read Cable or Adaptor, LevelVent Wellhead, or AquaVent Wellhead Connector Cable. Your Apple smart device pairs with the Levelogger 5 App Interface using short range wireless Bluetooth technology, enabling communication with your connected datalogger.
Convenient and Efficient
The Levelogger App is streamlined and very intuitive, making it easy to use. The Solinst Levelogger App provides information about the connected datalogger, including battery level, serial number, and location.
The App provides all major programming options available with the Solinst Levelogger PC Software, but without the need to bring a bulky laptop to the field. You can save up to 10 program settings that can be applied to dataloggers. This can help standardize all dataloggers across a project.
The App allows you to immediately check real-time readings from the connected datalogger, as well as view logged readings in a graph or database format. The data can be downloaded onto your smartphone and e-mailed or transferred directly to your computer. Data files can be compensated using the Data Wizard in the Levelogger PC Software.
Efficient and Convenient Operation
The App Interface is lightweight, compact in design, and is easily transported—ideal for field use. It uses four 1.5V AA lithium batteries that are easily replaced. The App Interface has a power button to turn it on and off, and there is an auto-off after 10 minutes of inactivity. An LED light indicates its status.
Operation is simple:
1) Download the Solinst Levelogger App on your Apple smart device. The App is available free on the App StoreSM.
2) Connect the Levelogger 5 App Interface to the top end of your Levelogger’s Direct Read Cable or Adaptor, LevelVent Wellhead, or AquaVent Wellhead Connector Cable, and turn it on.
3) Enable Bluetooth on your smart device and pair the Levelogger 5 App Interface to your device.
4) Launch the Solinst Levelogger App, and connect to your datalogger.
5) When you are finished communicating with your datalogger, disconnect the App Interface, and connect to a datalogger at your next monitoring location. The App Interface is not intended for dedicated applications.
- Communicate to your dataloggers using Bluetooth
- Makes data collection very efficient
- Eliminates the need to bring a laptop to the field
- Employs the smart technology that you are already using
- Program and start dataloggers right in the field
- View real-time readings, or download and e-mail logged data files