Moisture resistant portable VOC detector.
Tiger incorporates Ion Science’s proprietary photoionization detection (PID) sensor technology with moisture resistance and anti-pollution design, which has been shown to dramatically extend run time in the field.
A robust Tiger VOC detector provides a dynamic detection range of 0-20,000 parts per million (ppm) with a minimum sensitivity of 0.001ppm (1 ppb), offering the widest measurement range of any other VOC detector on the market.
This portable VOC detector has the fastest response time on the market of just two seconds. The instrument can be connected directly to a PC via USB.
Tiger has been designed for the safe replacement of batteries in hazardous environments. Long-lasting rechargeable lithium-ion batteries provide up to 24 hours of use. Fast battery charging enables the instrument to be fully charged in 6.5 hours, while 8 hours of use can be achieved with 1.5 hours of charging.
Low cost lamps and filters can be easily changed in seconds, minimizing instrument downtime. Economical disposable parts mean the Tiger VOC detector has the lowest running costs on the market.
Tiger is a fully upgradeable VOC detector with multiple features to choose from. A base unit can be remotely upgraded with data logging, health and safety, and ppb options, without the need to return it to the factory. Tiger offers simple one-handed operation for easy VOC detection. Its rugged design and removable rubber protective casing stand up to the harshest environments. The large, clear backlit display allows easy viewing in any light condition. An integrated torch is designed to direct the instrument probe into low-light areas.
What is included
The Tiger VOC detector is available as a base unit with a 10.6 eV lamp and rechargeable lithium ion or alkaline batteries and alternative lamp options.
For complete details, contact Ion Science or an Ion Science distributor for an updated price list.
Tiger Kit (part number PTXSLBMP-0000):
- TIGER instrument
- Rechargeable battery (lithium ion)
- Battery charger.
- Network adapter.
- Rubber boots
- Explorer case.
- Zero carbon filter assembly.
- PTFE filter disc (dust filter).
- MiniPID battery removal tool.
- PID lamp cleaning kit.
- Cord (wrist strap).
- USB Cable.
- Calibration adapter.
- Quick start guide and downloadable instrument manual.
The Tiger Portable VOC Detector is a revolutionary portable gas detection instrument for fast and accurate detection of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in the harshest environments.
- Moisture resistant PID sensor for the most challenging environments.
- Anti-pollution design for long run time.
- Detects VOCs from 0 to 20,000 ppm.
- Minimum sensitivity 0.001 ppm (1 ppb).
- Quick response time of 2 seconds and fast cleaning.
- Detects more than 480 VOCs and toxic compounds.
- Quick start-up without complicated setup.
- Battery life of up to 24 hours of continuous use.
- Easy to use – minimal training required.
- Direct USB connectivity for fast data download.
- Easily upgradeable through the Ion Science website.
Easy to use
- Intuitive software for simple use.
- Easy access sensor, stack of electrodes and lamps.
- Large keyboard and slim design allow for one-handed operation.
- Backlit keyboard for low light conditions.