The Tiger XTL PID is a more economical variant of the Tiger VOC detector, offering an entry-level alternative for those who do not need to go above 5000ppm while utilizing the same state-of-the-art technology as the higher-range PID.
TIGER XTL is an entry-level portable VOC detector that provides fast, accurate and reliable results, no matter the challenge of its environment.
This variant of the very popular Tiger VOC detector is low cost, but high performance. Its revolutionary patented photoionization detection (PID) sensor technology with moisture resistance and anti-pollution design provides market leading accuracy and run time.
Combined with 24-hour battery life, its features maximize field time by minimizing inaccurate readings in high humidity conditions and drift in harsh environments.
This instrument has been designed with the user in mind for ease of use and service. Batteries can be replaced in potentially explosive environments due to the innovative intrinsically safe design. Low-cost filters and lamps can be easily changed in minutes, minimizing instrument downtime. Fast battery charging allows the instrument to be fully charged in just six hours. The large, clear, backlit display allows easy viewing in all light conditions. An integrated light is designed to direct the instrument probe into low light areas. Illuminated keypad activates when light is low.
The instrument has the lowest running costs on the market with low cost disposable parts, lamps and filters.
TIGER XTL accurately detects gases from 0 to 5,000 ppm with a minimum sensitivity of 0.1 ppm, has the fastest response time on the market of just two seconds, and is so quick to clean. Its push-to-log data logging stores up to 80,000 data points in up to 128 user-selectable zones.
TIGER XTL offers simple, one-handed operation, even with the thickest gloves. Its rugged design and removable rubber boot stand up to harsh environments.
- Easy to use
- User selectable response factors for direct concentration reading.
- Intuitive and easy to use software.
- Large, transparent keyboard for easy operation when wearing gloves.
- Ergonomic design allows for simple one-handed operation.
- Large and clear visual screen.
- Torch and backlit keyboard for low light conditions.
- Push-to-log data logging, 128 zones, 80,000 points.
- Designed for easy service.
The best available PID technology
- PID independently verified as the best performance on the market.
- Accurate results in all environments from 0 to 5000 ppm.
- Minimum sensitivity 0.1 ppm (100 ppb).
- Patented 99% RH humidity resistance: no compensation required.
- Anti-pollution design minimizes drift and extends run time.
- Faster response time of 2 seconds and fast cleaning.
- Anti-pollution design reduces calibration frequency.
- Lithium-ion battery for continuous operation up to 24 hours.
- 6.5-hour battery charge time maximizes uptime.
- Field replaceable batteries, even in explosive environments.
- Replaceable filters and lamps in minutes.
- Simple icon-based menu requires minimal user training.
- 95 dBA, bright LEDs and vibration alarms alert you to gases present.
- Intrinsically safe; Meets ATEX, IECEx, UL and CSA standards.
- Entry-level VOC detector with all essential features.