This wide range will allow to monitor the conditions of the research or study, with guarantees and efficiency in field work.
- We offer advice for each particular case.
- See pdf catalogue and operating videos.
Some of the sampling equipment:
- Floor kits with 3/4 “Signature threaded and 5/8” Threaded connections, quick connectors. Each of them specific to adapt to different types of soil and needs.
- Augers for mud, sand and regular soils with three types of connection.
- Reinforced augers.
- Buckets with zinc bath for cleaning augers.
- Edelman augers for coarse sand and clay, also for rocky soils (Stony soil auger)
- Dutch augers.
- Soil recovery augers in cylinders with cover for later analysis.
- Flighted augers for difficult terrain.
- Flat augers (Planer Auger). They collect loose earth and other materials from already drilled bottoms.
- Easy to transport field kits.
- Telescopic augers.
- Collects multistage samples, for sampling at different depths (Multi-Stage Core Sampler).