This self-priming pneumatic pump is lightweight, robust, easy to install and allows high discharge heights. The POSKI comes in four sizes, offering a flow rate of up to 10,000 L / h; Its adjustable sliding depth ensures precise pumping of supernatant layers. High discharge height (up to 70m).
- Pneumatic diaphragm pump.
- Adjustable pumping depth.
- Membranes and valves to choose according to the fluid to be pumped: Santoprène®, PTFE, Inox, PU.
- Available options: ATEX zone 1, strong particles, cable guide.
- Discharge height up to 70 m.
The PF50 skimmer has 4 buoys that allow it to float above the water table. The suction mouth of the pneumatic pump has an adjustable height to be able to adapt to the thickness of the phase. Once in operation, the skimmer will recover product and circulate it through a pipe to the point of discharge.
- Energy production: decontamination of wells, mine drainage, control of contamination of process water for power plants.
- Contaminated places and soils: recovery of product in wells or pits. drainage ditches.
- Metallurgical and mechanical industries: removal of supernatant fats in discharge basins, oil recovery in wells.
- Oil industries: pumping of supernatant layers in API tanks, purification of drilling fluids.
- Communities: pumping of water lenses in the lagoon and pumping of grease in wastewater treatment plants.
- Other industries: food processing, paper industry.