- It is designed for the ultimate in portability and versatility.
- Floats up to 30 minutes if dropped in water – IP54-rated control panel protects against inclement weather and splashing water.
- High-visibility housing for easy recovery.
- Can be used in the field for sampling or in the plant as a portable pump.
- The internal battery is charged from an AC power source or a DC voltage source of lower voltaic potential than the battery itself.
- The variable-speed drive has a top speed of 400 rpm, allowing you to adjust the flow rate to the needs of your application. Pump features a single-turn potentiometer for speed control and three-position power/reversing switch.
- This sampling system comes complete with L/S Easy-Load® pump head model 07514-12 for use with L/S High-Performance Precision pump tubing sizes L/S 15 and L/S 24 that correspond to tubing 10×6, 10x5mm. (order tubing separately)
- The pump also accommodates other L/S Easy-Load pump heads and all L/S Standard pump heads.
Specifications for L/S Portable Sampling Drive
Flow capacity: 4.2 to 1100 mL/min (0.06 to 17.4 GPH)
rpm: 70 to 400
Number of heads accepted: 1
External control – Input/Output: Not applicable
Voltage/Frequency VAC (Hz)*: 115 / 230 (50/60)
Current 0.25 A / 0.125 A
Motor type: Permanent-magnet DC
Motor size: 37 W (1⁄20 hp)
Motor/speed control type: Solid state
Speed regulation (repeatability): ±5% (±5%)
Soft start/Electronic brake: No
Housing materials: HDPE, anodized aluminum, stainless steel, and polyester
IP rating: IP54
Operating temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
Storage temperature: –20 to 65°C (–4 to 149°F)
Humidity limits: 10 to 90% noncondensing
Dimensions (L x W x H): 38 x 31 x 24 cm (15″ x 121⁄8″ x 91⁄2″)
Shipping weight: 8.1 kg (17.8 lb)
*Also runs on internal battery or 12 VDC external source.
The Masterflex pump is suitable for Low Flow sampling in shallow wells, shallow water bodies and for laboratory use. It allows an adequate conservation of the water sample since it does not create turbulence.