- The speed is variable and reversible. It can be used with 3/8 “or 5/8” (10 – 16mm) silicone tubing.
- It uses an external 12 V DC battery and can pump from 10 millilitres per minute to 3 litters per minute in purge mode.
- Power supply: 12V battery, 3 to 5 A. The motor incorporates a speed controller.
- Flows: It has 60 ml / min. (in sampling mode) at 3 l / min (in purge mode). The motor includes a 5 A fuse and reverse polarity protection.
- Pumping depth Up to 10m depth (at sea level)
- Construction: Compact, robust and resistant to moderate rain.
- Dimensions: 32 cm x 11 cm x 22 cm.
- Weight: 4.3 Kg.
- Simplicity: Compact and easy to use, controls are easily accessible.
- The metal case is robust, waterproof and has no grids or openings.
- Possibility of including weights to the pipe to perform a pumping from a greater depth.
The Solinst Peristaltic Pump contains a transparent head cover that allows for a quick and convenient inspection of the inside of the head and hose before and during operation. The head cover is easily removed for hose cleaning or replacement. The hose guides on the head are designed to hold the hose securely in place during sampling, therefore the use of additional silicone hose clamps is not necessary.
The standard pump hose is 5/8 “OD (16mm) medical grade silicone, which easily connects to 1/2” OD (13mm) hose for well sampling. The adapter kit allows the use of 3/8 “OD (10mm) hose for lower sampling rates. This hose connects easily to 1/4” OD (6mm) hose for well sampling.
It is ideal for sampling from shallow wells or surface water.