- Outstanding durability in the field.
- It operates from 60 to 300 rpm.
- Approximate flow 1 L / min.
- Maximum pumping depth 8 m.
- Variable speed control.
- Reversible flow capacity.
- Disposable hoses that help eliminate contamination problems.
- Possibility of including weights to the pipe to pump from a greater depth.
Geotech peristaltic pumps operate by mechanical peristalsis, so the sample only comes into contact with the hose, preserving its integrity. It is possible to add a stainless-steel weight at the end of the hose, which allows us to reach a greater depth avoiding tangles or the buoyancy of the tube. Those pumps are available in AC, DC, or AC / DC combination. They have variable speeds from 60 to 350 RPM.
For its correct operation it is necessary to have a silicone section of about 30-50cm that is inserted inside the head. The head weaves the silicone generating sufficient suction to pump the fluid.
The Geopump pump is suitable for sampling in shallow wells, surface water bodies, and for laboratory use.