Easy to use and calibrate, the GA5000 benefits from its market leading reliability and helps you standardize your monitoring routines, while complying with environmental legislation.
Built for the landfill gas market, the GA5000 is safe, reliable, and ATEX, IECEx, MCERTS, CSA, and UKAS (ISO17025) certified. The GA5000 is used to measure critical gases such as% CH4, CO2 and O2, H2S (up to 10,000 ppm), NH3, H2, and CO (H2 compensated).
It has been specifically designed to obtain accurate readings of +/- 0.5% after calibration for CH4 and CO2 (+/- 1% O2).
Optional Gas Analyzer Manager (GAM) software is available to allow users to maximize the performance of the GA5000. It has a simple upload and download function and is fully compatible with the latest Microsoft ™ operating systems. Its new and improved firmware update tool lets you skip answers to numerical questions and specify data logging intervals as low as 15 seconds. In addition to this, the check gas screen now provides information on cylinder pressure to avoid analyzer damage and costly repairs. And it comes with a 3-year warranty.
The GA5000 is lightweight and easy to transport. The kit has been developed for customers around the world and presents menus, support materials and instructional videos in a multilingual format.
- Allows you to plan your next gas monitoring route.
- 3-axis compass: exact latitude, longitude and altitude ensure accuracy.
- Clear visualization of the current location and the identification of the closest or closest well.
- Localization of 2000 IDs at multiple sites in a single analyser.
- Google Earth mapping system (through GAM software).
- Additional Probes for SH2 from 0 to 5,000 ppm or 0 to 10,000 ppm.
- Flow datalogger.
- Gas Analyzer Manager software for data download.
- External anemometer flow meters (ATEX) / Pitot tubes.
- Anti-humidity filters.
- Flexible bag for field work.
The GA5000 has an easy-to-use menu and its reading screen displays key information accurately and clearly for essential readings and comparisons. There is also a technical support button that provides explanations, help and assistance throughout the monitoring process.
- Landfill gas monitoring.
- Waste to energy.
- Research sites.
- Plant technicians.
- Landfill operators.
- Polluted land technicians.
- Plant operators.
- Project managers
- ATEX certification provides an intrinsically safe guarantee when used in potentially explosive atmospheres.
- Market-leading quality, reliability and precision.
- Provides traceability and trending of key gas data through its support software.
- Hassle-free analysis: the menu guides the user through the gas analysis process; calibration takes less than 3 minutes.
- The GA5000 does the analysis for you: set your IDs, order them, and standardize your monitoring routines.
Good use guide
How do I get the best out of my analyser?
- Make sure to fully charge the analyser when the battery is discharged – turn off the analyser before starting to charge
- Perform regular user zero calibrations, this will keep your analysers at optimum precision and will not affect factory calibration
- Store your analyser in a warm, dry place when not in use.
- If the analyser gets wet, remove it from the soft case to dry
- Check and replace filters regularly and bring spares for when you are on site
- Although robust, your analyser is still scientific equipment and must be treated with care.
- Regular air purges between readings and at the end of your monitoring will prolong the life of the analyser’s electrochemical cells; We recommend a minimum of 30 seconds
- If you are using a G100 / G110 / G150, don’t worry if you have to adjust the flow fault setting, this is simply to make it fit your new environment properly.
If you have any other questions, contact Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org or at 872 080 542.