- GEM5000 Gas Analyzer is rugged and portable specifically designed for landfill applications.
- Measures CH4, CO2 and O2 in% as standard.
- CH4 and CO2 accuracy +/- 0.5% after calibration.
- The GEM5000 is individually built to customers’ specifications – can be upgraded after manufacture on request.
- 3 years warranty.
- Built-in help allows you to use the analyzer without specific training.
- Minimum O2 gas log recorded
- Records static and differential pressure
- Choice of user configurations that are customizable for each technician
- New and improved firmware update tool.
- Multilingual menu, instructions, supporting literature and instructional videos.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK; used in more than 60 countries around the world
- New firmware updates available
- Accessories available for the GEM5000
- Demonstrations, hiring, training, technical support immediately available to users.
GPS Field Navigator
Well Gas Flow Measurement Options:
- Accurate information from Geotech’s GPS system on the route taken in the field.
- Clear and informative instructions on the distances of the wellhead measurement points on the site.
- Guarantee and confidence that the data is collected correctly, and the browser will direct you to the desired place every time.
- Easy to use and navigate.
- Allows you to plan your next gas monitoring route.
- 3-axis compass: exact latitude, longitude and altitude ensure accuracy.
- Clear visualization of the current location and the identification of the closest or closest well.
- Localization of 2000 IDs at multiple sites in a single analyser.
- Google Earth mapping system (through GAM software).
Optional (at the time of purchase or later)
- CO compensated with H2.
- Choice of additional gases including H2S at 10,000ppm.
- GPS / field navigator.
- GAM, software for data download.
- External gas flow devices: anemometer (ATEX) / Pitot tubes.
- Optimization of field gas in landfills.
- Calculation of gas energy in landfill.
- Estimation of the flare / motor output.
- Helps balance the gas field.
- Adjustments can be made in real time.
- Gets the maximum power output from the site.
- Intuitive menu and on-screen guide.
- No need for self-certification of anemometer.
- Maximize CH4 revenue
- ATEX, IECEx, MCERTS, CSA and UKAS (ISO17025) calibration certified.