- Designed to fit inside a standard 2 “well casing.
- Connection of up to two dataloggers on each device.
- Wireless cellular communication.
- Remote data is sent by email or SMS message.
- LevelSender and home station use dynamic IP.
- The database is updated with each new report.
- You can view and export data with the LevelSender software.
- Remote email updates from home station.
LevelSender Remote Stations have a compact design, allowing them to be installed unobtrusively inside a 2 “monitoring well or other housing.
Each LevelSender device has a unique port to connect a datalogger. The optional separator provides connections for two dataloggers, allowing the installation of a Levelogger and a Barologger in the same well.
In addition to water level, temperature, conductivity, barometric pressure, or rainfall data, battery level data and status updates are also received from the remote LevelSender with each data report.
La configuración inicial de cada dispositivo LevelSender se realiza con el software de computadora del LevelSender y una conexión USB. El LevelSender se programa con una velocidad de muestreo para recolectar datos desde los dataloggers conectados, y una velocidad de generación de informes para enviar datos a la “Estación doméstica”, y a los destinatarios de correo electrónico y SMS.
If you want to receive more detailed data, you can configure the dataloggers to record independently in their internal memories.
Data is sent in text format to email and SMS recipients. The data is automatically saved on the home station computer in separate files, as well as in a dynamically updated database. You can access the database using your own applications to publish them to a website or other custom settings. You can also view the data in the LevelSender software or export the data for use in other programs.
The reporting program can be changed directly via a USB cable and the LevelSender software. Alternatively, remote program changes can be sent to individual LevelSender stations by email from the home station, which will update the LevelSender in an upcoming scheduled report.
Envirotecnics offers telephonic assistance when programming and installing.
We offer in situ training
Contact us: email@example.com or + 34 872 080 542.
- Low cost, compact design for discreet installation.
- Simple setup, operation and maintenance.
- Extensive coverage with cellular communication.
- Less need to travel to remote / dangerous locations.
- Receive data on your smart device and computer.
- Use the database to import the data to your own website or list.
- Monitor battery level and status with each report remotely.
- Ideal for long-term water level monitoring projects.
- Remote program changes are sent from the home station.