- Designed for wells of 2 “(5cm}, 4” (10cm} or more.
- Designed to recover product, not water.
- Refills of absorbent media available in boxes of 12 for EcoOileaters or in stainless steel for Geosorbs.
- For maximum absorption, consult the maximum stay time of each skimmer, also make sure that the cable is well fixed and at the desired depth.
- It can absorb up to 750ml of hydrocarbon per unit *.
* Nominal product absorption is determined by product viscosity and it can modify depending on site conditions.
Disposable passive skimmers are very easy to use. It is tied to a guy-wire and lowered into the well to the desired depth. The skimmer must remain in contact with the product to be absorbed.
Once saturated, it can be thrown away, as long as environmental regulations are respected.
Recovery of hydrocarbons in piezometers, drilling. Free phase absorption when the thickness is too thin for an active skimmer. They are also very useful for smothering emergency spills, or absorbing product in leaking storage tanks.
|Dimensions||Diameter 3.3 cm (special for 2” wells). Length 55 cm||For 2- and 4-inch wells.
|Capacity||750mL||680mL / 2.65L|
|Materials||Absorbent material: Melt-blown polypropylene.
Mesh material: cotton / reinforced stretch fibre
|Absorbent material: Polypropylene
Mesh Material: White polypropylene
|Units||12 units per box||12 units per box|