The containers offered by Envirotecnics allow the field technician to facilitate all the work to be able to carry out their projects safely.
Drum with locking clamps
- Made of high-density, high-molecular-weight polyethylene (HDPE-APM).
- High density polyethylene cover (HDPE).
- Galvanized steel strap and clasp ring.
- The pressed body ring (Mauser patent) together with the standard cover offers some basic advantages:
- Greater possibility of loading in stacks.
- Improves resistance to falls, increasing its tightness.
- Manufactured with PWDS (radial distribution) achieving much more homogeneous thicknesses that allow better resistance to compression.
- Easy opening and closing
- Simpler handling.
- Optimal emptying.
- Safety in transport.
- Easy manipulation with traditional mechanisms.
- For large volumes, the cost per liter of packed material is very profitable.
Available in wooden, metallic, plastic and hybrid pallet. (check availability)
- Colour: Natural (white).
- Capacity: 1000 litres.
- Body Material: Polyethylene.
- Measurements: 120x100x120 cm.
NOT Recommended for food consumption or for primary productions.
Metallic drum with metal clamps
- Material: Metal.
- Metal clamps.
- Colour blue.
- 88 cm high x 60 cm in diameter
Sampling, filtration, protection, logistics.