Due to its high hardness, activated carbon 740 GR can be used in filters with a minimum of losses due to breakage during the filtration processes. It is designed for the recovery of solvents and for applications that involve regeneration by means of steam or inert gas.
The size of the different pores of activated carbon 740 GR has a very varied diameter, which allows it to be very efficient in the adsorption of a wide range of pollutants as well as numerous volatile organic substances.
- Elimination of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in gaseous emissions; paints, solvents, varnishes, fuels, HTF vapours, nicotine.
- Deodorization in general.
- Elimination of siloxanes.
- Ozone generation equipment.
- 25 kg bags on pallet strapped and shrink-wrapped
- Big bags of 500kg or 1000 kg of net weight on pallet, strapped and shrink-wrapped.
Warnings and recommendations on prevention and safety
Avoid inhaling charcoal dust. Wet activated carbon significantly reduces the oxygen concentration in confined spaces. Appropriate safety equipment should be worn when handling activated carbon for filter filling and replacement tasks. For more details do not hesitate to consult our SDS.
If the carbon is to be stored for a long time before use, it must be kept in its packaging, which avoids the contact of the product with air, since this oxidizes it and reduces the adsorption capacity. All the more reason to avoid contact with organic vapours, as these saturate the charcoal. If activated carbon is stored properly, the expiration date is two years from its manufacture.