- Comparison of soil sampling methods: sampling, conservation and non-conserved samples
- Why is methanol / sodium bisulphate preservation not used everywhere?
- The effect of soil moisture and retention times on VOC concentrations in samples.
- Quality control considerations in the manufacture of non-preserved samplers.
Who is it for:
- Environmental specialists and managers
- Geotechnical and environmental drills
- Sampling technicians
- Regulatory program managers.
Date: Wednesday, January 8, 2020
Time: 7:30 pm
Duration: 45 minute presentation, with 15 minute questions and answers
For registration click here