- One push-button to download data.
- Inexpensive and easy to transport.
- Compatible with most USB flash drive keys.
- Connects to a Levelogger’s L5 Direct Read Cable/ Adaptor or LevelVent/AquaVent 5 Wellhead.
- Uses separate, replaceable 9V battery.
- LED light to indicate operation.
- Data transfer does not interrupt running datalogger.
The DataGrabber 5 connects to a Levelogger’s direct read cable; alternatively, an L5 Threaded or Slipfit Adaptor allows you to connect it directly to a Levelogger 5. The DataGrabber connects to an AquaVent 5 Wellhead using a Connector Cable, or directly to a LevelVent 5 Wellhead. The USB flash drive key is plugged into the socket on the front of the DataGrabber. A push-button on the DataGrabber 5 starts the downloading process.
All of the data in the datalogger’s memory is transferred to the USB device. The DataGrabber comes with a 2 GB USB flash drive key with a second connection for a USB-C device, if required. It is also compatible with most other USB flash drives.
The datalogger is not interrupted if it is still logging. The data in the datalogger memory is not erased. A light changes colour to indicate when the DataGrabber 5 is properly connected, when the data transfer is taking place, and when the data has been successfully downloaded. The DataGrabber uses one 9 volt alkaline or lithium battery that is easy to replace when required.