The Combo series waterproof pocket instruments offer high precision in pH, CE / TDS and temperature measurements. It is no longer necessary to use 2 or 3 instruments for this type of measurement. In fact, these testers display on the screen, the pH or CE / TDS readings automatically compensated in temperature and the value of the sample temperature in ° C.
The COMBO HI98130 Waterproof pH / CE / TDS / Temp (High Range CE) Tester is waterproof and buoyant. In addition, it includes a large two-level reading screen and automatic disconnection in case of inactivity. The pH electrode can be easily replaced and has a long life thanks to the renewable fiber connection. The graphite CE / TDS probe is not damaged in any way by salts and other aggressive substances.
The Combo series is the fastest, most efficient and most accurate solution for all pH / CE / TDS / Temperature controls, on samples.
These new combined pocket gauges are designed to achieve accurate measurements. They have an error prevention system in their batteries in addition to auto-off and have an indicator of stability, calibration and automatic temperature compensation.
The main features are:
- Easy to use, using only two buttons.
- In addition to being easily replaceable, the pH electrode is equipped with a renewable fibre connection that prolongs its useful life.
- The stainless-steel connector. of the replaceable pH electrode, it is robust and can be inserted without difficulty.
- The graphite CE / TDS probe ensures more precise measurements, since it does not tend to form deposits with the salts present in the sample solution.
- Fully exposed stainless-steel temperature sensor reduces instrument response times. Automatic temperature compensation.
- Automatic pH calibration of 1 or 2 points.
- Auto power off.