Manufactured with deritted and blown PP fibres that ensure a fast and excellent absorption and retention capacity. Hydrophobe. Used in hydrocarbon spills in rivers, streams, drains, ponds, tanks and buckets also in places with leaks or losses around machinery.
Also available types:
- Antistatic, Maintenance and Chemical.
- In different grammages that cover all needs: Resistance to deflection: Active (A).
- Resistance to traction and tear: Extreme (E). Tensile, tear and abrasion resistance: Ultra.
The absorbent sheets float in the water, absorbing the product from its surface, preventing its sinking even when saturated. They can also be used on floors where there has been a spill.
For exterior or interior use where the product needs to be absorbed without collecting water. They can be used on the surface, lakes, ports, rivers and the sea. Very recurrent in emergency spills or in industry.
- 100% polypropylene.
- High resistance even when completely saturated.
- Loft-style high melt blown polypropylene.
- Excellent and rapid absorption capacity and fluid retention.
- For hydrocarbon-based spills.
- Hydrophobic, positively repels water.
- Light blue material darkens when saturated.