Indispensable tool for Occupational Risk Prevention Detector of metal pipes and cables, whose main objective is to help carry out excavations and surveys in the safest way. The DXL4 does not require calibration and performs a daily self-check automatically with the issuance of a certificate, which guarantees that the equipment is at all times in suitable conditions for use.
Additionally, it incorporates a datalogger that continuously records the use that the operator makes of the equipment, with the advantages that this provides in order to guarantee compliance with the work protocols.
It has an LCD screen, removable speaker, depth measurement and alarm for shallow ducts and excessive rocking. Optionally it can have GPS and Bluetooth (purchase version). The SGV4 generator has an output power of 1 Watt), with adjustable output in 4 levels, and has an LCD screen to show information on the selected functions, as well as the battery status.
- Built-in datalogger for storage of usage data, with USB output.
- Automatic daily self-diagnosis function with issuance of certificate.
- Does not require calibration
- 4 operating modes:
- “A” to make a general shake.
- “P” for locating live cables.
- “R” for locating metallic conduits by reception of reflected radio signals.
- “G” for reception of 33 + 131KHz signals transmitted by a signal generator or transmitter probe with depth indicator in this mode.
- Received signal strength indication.
- Depth indication (only when used with a signal generator or emitter probe).
- Alarm for surface ducts.
- Detection of excessive sway.
- Protection against signal saturation.
- Light and resistant construction material.
Mainly in occupational in risk assessment, excavations and surveys in the safest way.