- Relative humidity, dew point and temperature.
- Minimum and maximum values.
- Selection of units and dew point.
- Automatic adjustable shutdown.
- LOCK function.
- Adjustable contrast.
(Available as rental).
Capacitive humidity sensor:
Capacitive probes have a moisture sensitive polymer substrate, located between two metal plates covered by a glass substrate. Due to the absorption of water as a function of the relative humidity of the air, the dielectric constant is modified. The measurement signal is directly proportional to the relative humidity and independent of atmospheric pressure.
Temperature: semiconductor sensor:
The direct voltage of a silicon diode depends on the temperature.
- Measurement of temperature, relative humidity and dew point.